Pine Manor Farms was established by Milo and Annas Miller in 1942. In the mid-1970s, Pine Manor started raising and processing chickens, and just a few years later the farm took on hatching chicks, making Pine Manor Farms an “egg-to-table” operation.
Pine Manor expanded operations by purchasing Booth Poultry and later, Martin’s Feed Mill in 1992. Significant renovations were made to both the processing facility and the feed mill, allowing for enhanced quality of our chicken products.
At Pine Manor Farms, we raise local chicken with the help of family farmers in Michigan and Indiana. Our barns are certified by the Global Animal Partnership to ensure strict animal welfare standards are in place, and we do our best to source our feed ingredients from local farmers to minimize our carbon footprint and ensure our chickens are fed a corn and soy-based diet with no antibiotics, hormones, steroids or artificial ingredients.